SRW Imm1 Defence **last two at old price**
SRW Imm1 Defence supports a healthy immune response for overall wellbeing. Imm1:
→ Supports immune system health
→ Supports healthy recovery times in periods of stress
→ Has a dual action: natural glycoprotein isolate acts in the gut alongside your own antibodies, while other ingredients support the health of immune cells throughout the body.
Formulated for people recovering from illness or injury, those seeking to support immune health while travelling, parents who are frequently exposed to bugs from school-aged children, athletes looking to optimise training recovery times and people with physically demanding jobs or pastimes.
Features & Benefits
- Supports immune system and immune cell health
- Supports healthy recovery times in periods of stress
- Supports gut homeostasis for optimal immune function
- Supports energy levels when recovering from illness
- Delivered by delayed-release capsules
Imm1 supports the immune system via the gut, alongside antibodies that your immune system produces. Antibodies are specialized, Y-shaped proteins (glycoproteins) that bind like a lock-and-key to the body's foreign invaders. When antibodies find their target, they bind to it, which then triggers a cascade of actions to support recovery.
Imm1 also supports the function of the immune cells and normal histamine levels throughout the body, for an optimal immune response.
Take 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
For adults only. Keep out of reach of children. Stop using and see your healthcare professional if an adverse reaction occurs. Consult your practitioner if pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are currently on prescription medicines, please consult your doctor before using. These products have been tested for safe use in healthy individuals but not for interactions with prescription medicines. Do not exceed the stated daily dosage.
Contraindications and cautions:
Imm1 contains egg product.
We do not recommend taking SRW products during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Safety is important to us and the ingredients in our product formulations are based on the latest available science, research and biotechnology. However, studies have not been carried out to determine the safety of use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
We encourage women who are pregnant or breastfeeding to talk to their healthcare professional before starting a new supplement regime.
Do not use if seal and/or cap is broken or missing.
60 Vege Capsules in each container (30 servings per container)
- Muno-IgY™ Natural Glycoprotein Isolate: Natural glycoprotein isolate is a natural molecule derived from egg yolks using a new patented technology. These molecules are de-natured when exposed to heat, and since the majority of people don't eat a large quantity of raw egg yolks, we cannot get the benefits of this ingredient from our diet.
- QuercefitTMQuercetin: Quercetin has immune supporting properties and acts as an ionophore (compounds that form complexes with specific ions and facilitate their transport across cell membranes) for Zinc, helping it to enter the cells. Quercefit™ is up to 20x more bioavailable than standard quercetin.
- Zinc: Zinc works with quercetin to support signalling pathways in immune cells for a healthy immune response. Zinc is also required in the body for normal protein function, and many people unknowingly have a zinc deficiency.
Generating an immune response is a complex, multi-tiered process which requires considerable energy and resources. This is why we can feel a little run down when we are exposed to bugs. The effectiveness and the speed of your immune response changes as you age and can also be affected when your immune system is under pressure (such as exhaustion or stress). Your immune system is also connected to your ability to recover from injuries, which also changes with age. Imm1 Defence helps support the body’s natural immune responses.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Consult your health practitioner if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please speak to your health practitioner about any potential interactions.