SRW Cel3 Renewal **last two at old price**
SRW Cel3 supports cellular ‘housekeeping’, allowing healthy cells to function normally, and helping you age well by supporting youthful cell function.
The housekeeping processes within our body include the removal and replacement of expired cells known as autophagy. Cellular turnover is important as you age, so supporting healthy autophagy levels can be helpful as we get older. The accumulation of age-related changes in the body may be detrimental to your health over time.
Cel3 Renewal is formulated to support 3 of 9 functional areas of the cell that decline with age:
→ Supports the detection and recycling of expired (senescent) cells
→ Supports healthy protein formation (proteins are critical to normal cellular function)
→ Supports cells to detect and respond to nutrients within the system
Use Cel3 if you are looking for extra support in the area of cellular renewal and turnover, if you experience moderate to advanced signs of aging, or as part of a preventative maintenance strategy at any age.
We recommend incorporating Cel3 into your healthy aging strategy from a biological age of 50.
Features & Benefits
- Supports cellular, endocrine, metabolic, cardiovascular and brain health
- Delivered by delayed-released capsules for greater absorption of ingredients
We recommend incorporating Cel3 Renewal into your healthy aging strategy from a biological age of 50+. Alternatively take Cel3 at any age if you are looking for enhanced cellular renewal and turnover, if you are experiencing advanced signs of aging, or if you are experiencing excess weight management issues.
Take 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Cel3 Renewal is reported as being effective when taken in alternative blocks of one month (ie one month on, one off).
For adults only. Keep out of reach of children. Stop using and see your healthcare professional if an adverse reaction occurs. Consult your practitioner if pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are currently on prescription medicines, please consult your doctor before using. These products have been tested for safe use in healthy individuals but not for interactions with prescription medicines. Do not exceed the stated daily dosage.
Contraindications and cautions:
No contraindications known.
We do not recommend taking SRW products during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Safety is important to us and the ingredients in our product formulations are based on the latest available science, research and biotechnology. However, studies have not been carried out to determine the safety of use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
We encourage women who are pregnant or breastfeeding to talk to their healthcare professional before starting a new supplement regime.
60 Vege Capsules in each container (30 servings per container)
Cel3 Renewal provides a range of ingredients that support your cells to conduct cellular housekeeping and cleansing processes, much like the effects of fasting. The key ingredients are:
- Apigenin: Apigenin is a natural flavonoid that is abundantly present in a range of plants such as chamomile. Apigenin supports healthy levels of autophagy and cellular NAD+ levels to support healthy cell function.
- Fisetin: Fisetin is a flavonoid found in strawberries and other natural sources. Fisetin is a natural senolytic (helps the selective removal of senescent or “expired” cells) that may reduce the burden of senescent cells that accumulate as we age.
- Oleuropein: Oleuropein is a phenolic compound found in olive leaf that supports the natural recycling and reuse of cellular components by our cells. Oleuropein and berberine work together to support normal autophagy levels as we age.
- Berberine: Berberine is a compound extracted from the dried tree bark of Cortex Phellodrendri. Berberine supports healthy levels of a key molecule AMPK. AMPK pathways support healthy levels of autophagy and cellular renewal.
- EGCG: EGCG is an extract of green tea that supports the nutrient sensing networks in our cells and healthy levels of autophagy (cellular turnover).
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide, Delayed release HPMC vege capsules (DRcaps®)
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Consult your health practitioner if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The Cellular system range of products have been tested for safety but not for interactions with prescription medicines. Please speak to your health practitioner about any potential interactions.